Processing conditions and characteristics of medium wire walking machine
Processing conditions of medium wire machine tools:
1. A gap is kept between the molybdenum wire and the surface to be processed. The width of the gap is determined by processing conditions such as working voltage and processing volume.
2. When wire drawing machine tools are processed in electric sparks, they are performed in liquid media with properties, such as kerosene, saponified oil, deionized water, etc., which are conducive to the generation of pulsed spark discharges. Cooling effect. Keep a gap between the molybdenum wire and the surface being processed. If the gap is too large and the voltage cannot penetrate the medium, no spark discharge can occur; if the gap is too small, it is easy to form a short-circuit connection and no spark discharge can occur.
3, using pulse power, that is, spark discharge is pulse, intermittent, ti is the pulse width, to is the pulse interval, tp is the pulse period. Within the pulse interval, the gap medium is cleaned and ionized, so that the next pulse can be discharged at breakdown.
The characteristics of Langzhong wire walking machine:
1. Multiple cuts can be realized. The difference between medium and fast wire is that multiple cuts can be achieved. The purpose of multiple cutting is to increase the surface quality and meet the needs of the processed workpiece, thereby expanding the scope of adaptation.
2. Pulse power, in order to achieve multiple cutting while ensuring processing efficiency, increase the cutting speed during roughing, which requires the close cooperation of pulse power.
控制 3. Control system, medium wire machine tools mostly use industrial PCs to form an integrated programming control system. Combined with the process database, the system can provide processing conditions to achieve high-speed processing, ensure quality, and simplify operations.
4. In order to meet the different requirements of each cutting, the speed of wire transport can be adjusted. AC frequency conversion speed regulation is a common method.
5. Increasing the mechanical accuracy of the machine tool and others. In order to ensure the effect of multiple cutting, the machine tool has a high repeat positioning accuracy, which has requirements on the bed, guide rails, etc.