The processing conditions of the medium wire walking machine tool:
1. Maintain a gap between the molybdenum wire and the machined surface of the workpiece, and the width of the gap is determined by processing conditions such as working voltage and processing volume.
2. When machining with wire walking machine tools in electric discharge, it is carried out in a high-performance liquid medium, such as kerosene, saponified oil, deionized water, etc., which is conducive to generating pulsed spark discharge. The liquid medium also has the function of cleaning the electrical corrosion products in the gap and cooling. Maintain a gap between the molybdenum wire and the machined surface of the workpiece. If the gap is too large and the voltage cannot break through the medium, electric spark discharge cannot be generated; If the gap is too small, it is easy to form a short circuit connection and cannot generate electric spark discharge.
3. Using a pulse power supply, that is, spark discharge is pulsed and intermittent, with ti being the pulse width, to being the pulse interval, and tp being the pulse period. Clean and ionize the gap medium within the pulse interval, so that the next pulse can be discharged during breakdown.
Characteristics of the medium wire feeding machine tool:
1. It can achieve multiple cuts, and the difference between medium and fast wire cutting is that it can achieve multiple cuts. The purpose of multiple cutting is to increase surface quality, meet the needs of processing workpieces, and thereby expand the scope of application.
2. Pulse power supply, in order to achieve multiple cuts while ensuring processing efficiency, increases the cutting speed during rough machining, which requires close cooperation with pulse power supply.
3. Control system: Industrial PC machines are often used to form an integrated programming control system for wire feeding machine tools. Combined with process databases, the system can provide processing conditions to achieve high-speed machining, ensure quality, and simplify operation.
4. The circuit of the machine tool can be adjusted to meet the different requirements of each cutting process, and AC variable frequency speed regulation is commonly used.
5. The increase in mechanical accuracy of machine tools and other factors, in order to ensure the effect of multiple cutting, the machine tool has high repeated positioning accuracy, which requires the bed, guide rails, etc.